This Scope of Work (“SOW”) #1 is dated August 7, 2020 (“Effective Date”), between Cantilever, Inc. (“Cantilever”) and Hasbro, inc (“Client”) identified in the Consulting Agreement Contract dated June 4, 2020 (the “Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the Agreement and this SOW, this SOW shall prevail. Cantilever and Client agree as follows:
Cantilever will provide the deliverables listed in the following section, entitled “Services”.
- Design a microsite (the “Site”) to promote the upcoming “My Little Horse” virtual event, HorseFest. Site shall include, at a minimum:
- Signup form for event
- Pages explaining main event features
- A page for event schedule
- Embedded videos of past events pulled from Client’s YouTube channel
- Embedded Twitter and Instagram posts by fans, plus a call to action to users to post additional similar content in order to be featured on the site
- Develop the Site according to final approved designs
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) testing in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Safari (MacOS/iOS)
- Edge (Windows)
- The Site shall confirm to the general design aesthetic of Client’s existing My Little Pony website located at https://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-us
- The Site shall include a Google Analytics tracking code with conversion events for key user actions.
The following items shall not be included in this project:
- Content management system (CMS) integration
- Copywriting services
- General marketing or branding services.
Cantilever shall formally begin work on the Site within seven days of the signing of this SOW. Barring conflicts or delays outside of the control of Cantilever, Cantilever projects the Site to launch thirty days after kickoff.
4. Pricing and Payment
Cantilever will charge a flat fee of $25,000 USD for the Services.
4.2. Invoice Schedule
- 50% ($50,000) due upon signing of this SOW (Net 7)
- 50% ($5,000) due after Site launch (Net 30)
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties, intending to be legally bound, enter into this SOW as of the date first written above.