As we aim to enhance our communication and ensure no requests gets overlooked, here's a streamlined guide to communicating with the Operations team:
🔹 Key Communication Channels:
- Primary Channel: #ops-chat on Slack.
- This is the primary location for general requests.
- All team members are recommended to join this channel.
- Send your requests to email@example.com
- Access the form How We Hire
- All follow-ups related to onboarding should occur within the onboarding project designated for the new team member.
- Ensure to @ mention “Cantilever Ops” so your message is noticed.
- This platform is checked twice daily.
🔹 Why This Matters:
- To prevent the loss of Direct Messages, especially those our Operations Team Member (which are muted), and those in Cantilever Slack where the Operations team is not @ mentioned.
- To ensure each request reaches the right person at the right time and gets addressed promptly.
🔹 Your Action Items:
- Join the #ops-chat Slack channel.
- Familiarize yourself with the above channels for specific requests.
- When in doubt, always use the primary channel (#cantilever-levy-ops-chat) for any clarifications.