We want to ensure that you are receiving the training and development you need to succeed at Cantilever. We will provide $100 per quarter for each team member to complete some sort of professional development. If there is something that goes beyond that amount within a given quarter check with your manager for approval.
- Any training that is linked to a platform that we use. A few examples:
- Hubspot Training
- Google Analytics
- Any training that is linked to your role in particular. For example:
- A design workshop
- A sales networking meet up
- All conferences should in some way be linked to either your role in particular or be a place where we can network to drum up new clients.
- Some conferences others have joined in the past:
- Peers Conference
- Craft CMS meetups
What is not Covered
Cantilever will not cover training, education or conferences for anything that does not relate to Cantilever or your role. For example, attending a conference on knitting (although knitters do have websites from time to time) would not directly benefit Cantilever through you becoming a more developed knitter.
All training and conference costs must be approved by a manager and may be rejected based on our cash position or judgment of the value of the exercise.